Premises License Full Application


If you are looking to provide the licensable activities i.e. sell or authorise the sale of alcohol/ organising events or late-night refreshments you will need premises licence.

Licensable activities that require premises licence will include the following:

  • Retail sale of alcohol
  • Indoor sporting events
  • Film exhibition
  • Boxing or wrestling entertainment
  • Live Music
  • Playing of recorded music;
  • Performance of a play
  • Entertainment that is of a similar description to live music, the playing of recorded music and dancing
  • The provision of late night refreshment including serving hot food / drinks between 11pm and 5am

Premises Licence Full Application

We take all the hassle out of the paperwork


  • Expert advice throughout the whole duration of your application. JSH Solutions have a team of experts dedicated to the process of Premises Licence Applications who liaise with the nine different responsible authorities on a daily basis ensuring your Premise Licence will be received in the quickest time possible.
  • We will negotiate with the relevant authorities if any objections or relevant representations are received and attempt to avert any hearings.
  • Completion of all the relevant application forms including Operating Schedule and Designated Premises Supervisor consent form
  • Complimentary refusal log which contains policies, procedures and licensing information
  • Complimentary bar authorisation form and Section 57 notice.
  • Advice on risk assessment and steps to promote the 4 licensing objectives.
  • Submission of forms to the Police and the other 8 responsible authorities.
  • Confirm the non-domestic rateable value of premises that will determine the fee you will have to pay to the relevant authority.
  • Produce an advert that will need to be displayed in the local press
  • Produce the notice that will need to be displayed outside your premises
  • Booking with us online shall initiate your application and you will receive a call from one of our dedicated premises licence team.
  • The basic process of the premise licence application is covered in the cost quoted here but please be aware that there are other cost necessary to complete the application e.g. Fee to the council, producing floor plans and newspaper advert cost.


  • For an additional fee (depending on the size of your premises) we can produce the professional floor plan of your premises: scale of 1:100 which details the entrance, exits, fire equipment, CCTV points and where alcohol will be consumed and sold.